We are now OPEN at 2915 Guadalupe Street!
Now Open ’til 8pm M-F!
We’re settling nicely into our new space on Guadalupe, and are happy to announce we are extending our hours into the evening Monday-Friday. Our full menu will be available until 8pm beginning Monday March 21. Pancakes for dinner anyone? Our pear-bacon-scallion with organic maple syrup puts paid to a pizza. Or try Ernesto’s pulled pork on an organic baked potato, from pork raised on Richardson Farms out of Rockdale. Remember we still offer our family pack meals, for here or to take home, to make weekday dinners a breeze, made with fresh, organic ingredients as always. Order online, and eat with us—or pick up on the way home, or get it delivered—as you please!
Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 3pm
Order from our Square online store for pickup or delivery. We’ll fulfill your order from 2915 Guadalupe Street! We continue to need your support for our mission to continue. Gift card purchases help us hang in there. Please know you have our deep and abiding gratitude.
Our menu keeps expanding…check out our current menu
We’re not done …
Invest in Pacha’s future:
welcome to Pacha Organic Café
Pacha Organic Café is a locally owned cafe in the heart of Rosedale, serving the best organic coffees, teas and espresso drinks in Austin. We also offer an array of organic and made from scratch baked goods, breakfast cooked to order (including our famous pancakes) and daily lunch specials.
We are committed to providing you with high quality food and the best selection of tasty dishes we can produce out of our tiny but productive kitchen. 90% of all ingredients we use are organic. This includes our fair trade coffee, teas, and dairy products. Grains used in our pastries, focaccia and pancakes are unbleached, organic and GMO-free. All our fruit, fresh and frozen, and all our vegetables (except tomatillos) are also organic.
come visit us We host a friendly place for conversations
2915 Guadalupe Street
Austin TX, 78705
Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 3pm
10 more reasons to Visit Pacha Organic Café
- Our pancakes are fresh and organic! The owner’s recipe, fruit-filled, perfectly done … topped with real butter and real maple syrup!
- We’re an Austin Original and locally owned.
- We make special order and house-made quiches and pies.
- We have fantastic, unsolicited reviews on Yelp, Facebook and Citysearch, plus, we’ve been featured in numerous local publications, such as Austin360 and Rare Austin.
- We serve breakfast all opening hours!
- We are home to the one and only, secret recipe, super rich and yet super light, organic and all natural Pacha Latté!
- Our baristas are top-notch and highly tippable!
- We source local and organic produce, grains, soy, dairy and pastured eggs, as well as the world’s best Fair Trade organic coffees. You will taste the difference.
- We accept the GoLocal card—5% off food!
- Get a punch card for coffee and tea (buy 10, 1 free)
TestimonialsWhat They’re Saying About Us