June 18, 2021
Dear Pacha patrons,
you must be wondering why we have not had a proper (or grand) re-opening. We also have been waiting! The true story is our landlords just replaced our 23-year-old air conditioners, but we are having great difficulties making things work with the new installation. Even for delivery and takeout alone, as Pacha has been running, we face hazardous conditions in our kitchen now that summer is on us. Our landlords have been working with their contractor to ameliorate things, but we continue to have difficulties day to day. We are so sorry that we have often had to shut down our kitchen at short notice due to the heat. For now we have some additional portable units helping, and staff has valiantly been soldiering on. Thank you for your understanding. We are going to feature our amazing quiche this weekend at an unbeatable price, to keep the pressure down on the stove during the heat. Yes you can still get your favourite signature pancakes, and of course your organic cappuccinos and lattés, but why not a slice of our flaky, buttery crust quiche in our popular flavor combinations, for a mere $4.99? — or make it a special with a fruit bowl and mimosa for $9.99. It’s a hot deal to keep us cool!
Happy first Juneteenth! And don’t forget Father’s Day mimosas …
Marjorie & David and Natalie
We are happy and relieved to announce that Pacha has reopened! Please visit our online Square store (click here) for pick-up or delivery. We continue to need your support for our mission to continue! Gift card purchases help us hang in there. Please know you have our deep and abiding gratitude.
Pacha Noche is here! We’ve added Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm!
Brunch: Tuesday – Sunday from 8am – 2pm
Our menu keeps expanding…check our online site for the latest organic offerings!
We’re not done …
Invest in Pacha’s future:
welcome to Pacha Organic Café
Pacha Organic Café is a locally owned cafe in the heart of Rosedale, serving the best organic coffees, teas and espresso drinks in Austin. We also offer an array of organic and made from scratch baked goods, breakfast cooked to order (including our famous pancakes) and daily lunch specials.
We are committed to providing you with high quality food and the best selection of tasty dishes we can produce out of our tiny but productive kitchen. 90% of all ingredients we use are organic. This includes our fair trade coffee, teas, and dairy products. Grains used in our pastries, focaccia and pancakes are unbleached, organic and GMO-free. All our fruit, fresh and frozen, and all our vegetables (except tomatillos) are also organic.
come visit us We host a friendly place for conversations
4618 Burnet Road
Austin TX, 78756
Tuesday – Sunday: 8am – 2pm
Monday – Friday: 5pm – 8pm
10 more reasons to Visit Pacha Organic Café
- Our pancakes are fresh and organic! The owner’s recipe, fruit-filled, perfectly done … topped with real butter and real maple syrup!
- We’re an Austin Original and locally owned.
- We make special order and house-made quiches and pies.
- We have fantastic, unsolicited reviews on Yelp, Facebook and Citysearch, plus, we’ve been featured in numerous local publications, such as Austin360 and Rare Austin.
- We serve breakfast all opening hours!
- We are home to the one and only, secret recipe, super rich and yet super light, organic and all natural Pacha Latté!
- Our baristas are top-notch and highly tippable!
- We source local and organic produce, grains, soy, dairy and pastured eggs, as well as the world’s best Fair Trade organic coffees. You will taste the difference.
- We accept the GoLocal card—5% off food!
- Get a punch card for coffee and tea (buy 10, 1 free)
TestimonialsWhat They’re Saying About Us