welcometo Pacha Organic Café
Pacha Organic Café is a locally owned cafe in the heart of Rosedale, serving the best organic coffees, teas and espresso drinks in Austin. We also offer an array of organic and made from scratch baked goods, breakfast cooked to order (including our famous pancakes) and daily lunch specials.
We are committed to providing you with high quality food and the best selection of tasty dishes we can produce out of our tiny but productive kitchen. 90% of all ingredients we use are organic. This includes our fair trade coffee, teas, and dairy products. Grains used in our pastries, focaccia and pancakes are unbleached, organic and GMO-free. All our fruit, fresh and frozen, and all our vegetables (except tomatillos) are also organic.
come visit usWe host a friendly place for conversations
4618 Burnet Road
Austin TX, 78756
Grill will remain open until 3pm daily.
Open Wednesday July 4, from 8-3 (kitchen closes at 2pm)
10 more reasons to Visit Pacha Organic Café
- Our pancakes are fresh and organic! The owner’s recipe, fruit-filled, perfectly done … topped with real butter and real maple syrup!
- We’re an Austin Original and locally owned.
- We make special order and house-made quiches and pies.
- We have fantastic, unsolicited reviews on Yelp, Facebook and Citysearch, plus, we’ve been featured in numerous local publications, such as Austin360 and Rare Austin.
- We serve breakfast until 3PM!
- We are home to the one and only, secret recipe, super rich and yet super light, organic and all natural Pacha Latté!
- Our baristas are top-notch and highly tippable!
- We source local and organic produce, grains, soy, dairy and pastured eggs, as well as the world’s best Fair Trade organic coffees. You will taste the difference.
- We accept the GoLocal card—5% off food!
- Get a punch card for coffee and tea (buy 10, 1 free)
TestimonialsWhat They’re Saying About Us